Technical surveillance – what is it mostly used for?
- Monitoring the site (identifying theft or vandalism).
- Fire alarm transmission service – quick detection of accidents.
- Protection of a construction site (expensive technology requires protection).
- Monitoring business processes – ensuring smooth production processes.
- Remote opening of doors, lockers, etc. and activating the security system of the building.
24/7 surveillance of your site
Cameras and different sensors provide an overview of what is going on in the building 24/7. If necessary, you can always check what is happening on the site. It is not necessary to browse through the entire material – smart systems enable you to find the necessary situations by using various different parameters.
Providing high-quality surveillance services and suggesting different technological solutions calls for innovation and analysis from any security company. Forus has reliable cooperation partners and the capability to find a suitable solution for any customer.