All operations needed to ensure fire safety
The fire safety instruction of a building is a thorough document which is used in the fire safety-related instruction of all users of the building.
This is mandatory for the sites where it is necessary to conduct annual fire safety inspections. The purpose of the fire safety guidelines is to prevent the risk of a fire, ensure safety, and establish the requirements for action in case of a fire.
The fire safety specialists of Forus think about everything that is important to ensure safety in a building when preparing fire safety instructions.
What is included in the fire safety instructions?
- Possible fire hazards.
- What exactly has been or will be done to reduce the risk of a fire breaking out (preventive measures)?
- Persons responsible for fire safety.
- What has been done or what are the plans for reducing the risk to people arising from the spread of fire and smoke (protective measures)?
- How are the people required to act in case of a fire; is there a clear distribution of roles (plan of action in the event of a fire)?
- Information, the need for instructing and training, and how it is being conducted.
Why order fire safety instructions from the specialists of Forus?
- We provide all fire safety services – less worry for the customer.
- Thorough and qualified fire safety specialists.
- Our customer portfolio is wide and we know different types of buildings very well.
- Responsiveness and flexibility.
- Individual approach – we really care about the safety of each and every customer.
- Hundreds of satisfied customers all over Estonia.