The evacuation floor plans are part of the fire action plan
Forus prepares evacuation floor plans for companies and organisations in accordance with legal requirements.
An evacuation floor plan must be prepared for each floor or an evacuation area of a building where people work or might be present. Floor plans are a part of an emergency evacuation plan that is mandatory for organisations and companies with a fire safety self-check obligation.
Evacuation floor plans along with a fire safety action plan help to ensure the safety of people and protect property.
Evacuation floor plans contain:
- locations of fire buttons
- locations of fire extinguishers
- locations of fire hose system cabinets
- emergency evacuation routes
- other important details if necessary
Correct location of an evacuation floor plan
Please keep in mind that an evacuation floor plan must be displayed in a prominent place in any type of building.
We can also prepare fire safety instructions to go with the floor plan that include short guidelines for preventing a fire or action in case of a fire.
We prepare evacuation floor plans for both existing digital designs as well as construction plans on paper (these are digitalised first).
Why partner with Forus for evacuation floor plans?
- We provide all possible fire safety services – we will ensure your safety and security.
- Valued fire safety specialists with decades of experience.
- We are fast and thorough – our work is appreciated.
- The safety of each client is extremely important to us.
- We can reach you in any corner of Estonia.