If an employee of your company comes into contact with firework, he must undergo training
Many companies employ people who work with open flame daily. Such works include, for example, welding or metal works, the use of power cutters, gas works, or operating hot air blowers. During such activities, open flame is used; they could cause sparks and raise the temperature. Due to various factors, flammable materials in the vicinity might catch fire, creating a fire hazard or, in the worst instance, causing an actual fire.
If an employee of your company is engaged in works involving an open flame, they must complete the respective training.
The highly qualified fire safety specialists of Forus make sure that your employees are able to notice risks involved in works involving an open flame and prevent fires. In addition, they learn about primary fire extinguishing equipment and are instructed about their correct use.
Works involving an open flame are also part of the daily responsibilities of Forus’s own technicians.
Safety training for works involving an open flame – what will I learn?
- Works involving an open flame; the related fire hazards and risks.
- The nature and different types of works involving an open flame.
- Safety measures for works involving an open flame.
- The necessary conditions for works involving an open flame.
- Fire prevention and fire safety requirements.
- Action in case of a fire.
- Practical fire extinguishing exercise.
The theoretical part of the safety training for works involving an open flame consists of at least six lessons, followed by a practical part and a test. The price of the training depends on the sector that the organisation or company is involved in, the wishes of the client, and the number of participants.
Our fire safety specialist issues certificates for works involving an open flame to people who complete the training.
The certificate for works involving an open flame is valid for five years from the date of issue. The entire training must be completed again to receive a new certificate.
For more information, please review the regulation of the Ministry of Social Affairs ‘Requirements for trainings in works involving an open flame and certificates for works involving an open flame’.
Why choose the fire safety specialists of Forus for the training?
- Extensive experience in providing various fire safety trainings and services.
- We conduct hundreds of fire safety trainings a year – clients trust us.
- We are specialists in our field with a wide scope of competence.
- We are flexible and customer-focused – your requests and needs are our priority.
- We advise various larger and smaller companies – we are familiar with various types of buildings and their fire safety.
- The largest number of fire safety specialists in Estonia.
- We conduct trainings all across Estonia.