A well-planned heating system ensures a great indoor climate and helps optimise costs
A high-quality heating system helps to create a pleasant feeling in your building – your employees will feel comfortable and motivated. Forus designs, constructs, and reconstructs various heating systems and installs automation solutions.
Our technically professional team has the capability to build complex and extensive system for any types of buildings.
Design and construction of heating systems
- Commercial and office buildings
- Industrial premises and warehouses
- Shopping centres
- Public buildings
- Accommodation establishments
- Apartment buildings
- Buildings for special purposes
Construction and reconstruction of heating systems means for Forus that we proceed from the heating solution designed for your building – we will build the best and highest-quality system on the basis of your heating solution. We will not suggest you which type of heating to use. As a rule, this is done by the designer of the building. If the office or production building is not located in a district heating area or there is no boiler plant in the building, those most be designed.
What do heating system construction works entail, as a rule?
- Installation of radiators with risers and ducts.
- Underfloor heating for the premises where it has been designed.
- Connecting to the district heating system.
- Heat transfer systems.
- Insulation of pipes.
- Installation and design of boiler rooms and equipment.
- Balancing of the system – distributing the heat in the premises.
- Installation of an individual heating cost metering system.
Why partner with Forus in the construction of heating systems?
- We manage projects in a timely manner and ensure high-quality work.
- Experience and qualified team.
- We like technically complex, challenging projects – we can cope with any task.
- We build any technical system if necessary.
- You can also order top level maintenance of technical systems from us.