All information about fire safety installations and help in carrying out rescue operations
Our fire safety specialists can prepare operational maps for buildings with a higher risk of fire, where many people are present, and where a fire could cause extensive property damage.
An operational map contains essential information for rescue operations in an emergency. It contains a clear summary of technical data, locations of fire safety installations, distance to the nearest water points, and other important details about the building, helping a rescue team find a fast and safe solution to an incident.
Operational map – what kinds of buildings are required to have one?
- Companies with an obligation to submit fire safety self-check reports.
- Buildings with ten and more floors (including buildings that are higher than 26 m).
- Buildings with cultural importance.
- Buildings that store cultural monuments.
Preparing an operational map – why partner with Forus?
- A highly competent team of fire safety specialists.
- We offer all other fire safety services and trainings – our clients appreciate receiving all services from the same provider.
- Extensive customer portfolio – from large companies to schools and kindergartens.
- We are guaranteed to be fast and flexible.
- Each client is extremely important for us – a personal approach is our priority.
- We are there for you from Saaremaa to Narva.