Make sure your building is safe and secure
Various types of buildings must comply with legal requirements, including fire safety requirements. Fire safety is a subject that should not be taken lightly.
A fire safety audit assesses the fire safety of a building. It is required when applying for an authorisation for use if your building has no approved building design documentation or if its construction deviated from the documentation.
Forus has reliable, valued, and highly qualified fire protection experts who conduct fire safety audits of buildings, offering reassurance. Whenever shortcomings and risks are identified, we will share practical advice on how to eliminate them.
How to order a fire safety audit?
You have come to the right place – we have the largest team of qualified fire safety specialists in Estonia.
We will arrange a suitable time for the audit.
Among other things, we need the building design documentation and an audit of electrical installations to prepare for the audit. A fire safety specialist will inform you in detail of the required documents.
We will visit your building, inspect it, and assess its compliance with fire safety requirements.
Any identified deficiencies must be eliminated. As an additional service, we can advise on various issues related to fire safety.
You can rest assured that your building is fully compliant with all fire safety requirements.
How long will an audit take?
Ordering a fire safety audit is easy. Contact us and our fire protection expert will arrange a time for visiting the site and set a deadline for completing the audit. Depending on the complexity of the building, an inspection can take about two to three hours. An audit report will usually be prepared within 30 days; however, it largely depends on the type of the building.
A fire protection expert must have the required competency to conduct a fire safety audit (fire protection expert, level 6). This is the only way to ensure that the audit is conducted to the highest standard and offers results you can trust.
When conducting an audit, our specialists rely on the Fire Safety Act and various other regulations establishing specific requirements to the fire safety and installations in buildings.
Did you know that a building must be designed and constructed to provide the following in case of a fire:
- The building maintains its load-bearing capacity for the required amount of time.
- The generation and spread of fire and smoke is restricted within the building.
- The spread of smoke to neighbouring buildings is prevented.
- Safe evacuation is ensured.
- Attention has been paid to the safety of the rescue team and its operation.
Why order the fire safety audit of a building from Forus?
- Broad competence in the provision of various fire safety services.
- We propose solutions whenever we discover any shortcomings.
- A highly qualified team. We have one of the largest teams of fire safety specialists in Estonia.
- We take an individual approach – every building is special.
- We are flexible and fast.
- We can reach you in every corner of Estonia.
- Valued experts – clients are happy to invite them again.