In an emergency only theoretical knowledge is not enough
Looking at the state of the world and observing various current events, we know that we must be ready to react in various emergencies. One such situation is a sudden attack where theoretical knowledge alone is not enough.
A sudden attack training helps to understand the nature and severity of a sudden attack, teaches conduct in the case of a sudden attack, and emphasises prevention. The sudden attack training is part of an emergency response and contingency plan (ERCP) that usually imitates a specific crisis situation which could occur unexpectedly. So far, Forus has conducted these trainings at schools and various public institutions. We take an individual approach to each client.
What is evaluated during a sudden attack training?
- Emergency response competence.
- Acting according to the emergency response and contingency plan (ERCP) of the organisation.
- First aid skills in emergencies.
- Compliance with the orders of a superior in a crisis situation.
- Organising an evacuation; its success.
The exercise contributes to prevention
A sudden attack training usually lasts about 1.5 hours, followed by a discussion. A planning meeting precedes each training. We consult with the client to determine which situation to stage as a sudden attack and what the wider objective of the training is.
Among other things, the training provides knowledge and skills for preparing for an attack, recognising when the threat has passed, and the reasons for determining emergency evacuation routes and the locations of emergency exits. Forus also prioritises reducing the likelihood of a sudden attack through the preventive action of the staff of an organisation or pupils as a result of the training.
These trainings provide an opportunity to determine bottlenecks that need further development.
We conduct trainings in Estonian and Russian.
Why partner with Forus for the training?
- We have provided security trainings to hundreds of organisations/companies in Estonia.
- Broad competence. We have highly qualified specialists with extensive experience who have a background in rescue, police, and security services.
- A reliable partner and a brand that can be trusted.
- We take into consideration the wishes and needs of the client – every training event is tailored individually.
- We are flexible and operative.
- We also help to prepare an emergency response and contingency plan (ERCP) that is obligatory for many vital institutions.