Energy efficiency – challenges of the near future
Demand for high quality and energy-efficient premises remains high. Tenants want to offer the best enjoyable working environment to their employees.
The Member States of the European Union must achieve climate neutrality by 2050.
In the next few years, the state, local municipalities, and the private sector face the huge challenge of reconstructing the existing building stock. For example, all apartment buildings must be upgraded to energy class C as a minimum.
Highly valued specialists in our field
Energy-efficient buildings are our future and requirements to houses still being designed as well as the existing ones are increasingly strict.
Forus can help you! Our Energy Efficiency Department has highly regarded licensed specialists who are eager to help you as a client to make your building energy-efficient, reduce administrative costs, and ensure that your activities are eco-friendly.
Energy efficiency in buildings – why hire specialists from Forus?
We know what works
Clients trust us
What turns a building into an energy-efficient green building?
- Efficient use of water, energy, and other resources.
- Technical building systems function in harmony.
- Reuse and recycling.
- Excellent quality of indoor air.
- Materials used in the building are safe for human health, ethical, and sustainable.
- Environmental protection and footprint are considered when planning, constructing, and using the building.
- The energy requirement is at least partially covered by self-produced renewable energy, such as by solar panels.