We are one of the leading facility management service provider in Estonia
There are more than 70 buildings from Harju County and Tallinn in our portfolio. These include larger and smaller commercial buildings, retail and warehouse spaces, and shopping centres. We also manage several commercial buildings in Tartu.
There is a professional real estate manager responsible for each building, who organises the conclusion of utility and maintenance contracts. The manager also supervises the subcontractors working on the property, organises maintenance and repair works, and takes care of any current issues, as agreed.
The real estate manager of Forus serves like a representative of the owner of the building, who can be trusted with any issue. Now you may rest assured that your property is taken care of.
What does the facility management entail?
Preparing and organising procurement procedures related to the maintenance of the real estate. Monitoring the performance of contracts.
We will make sure that the heating, water, cooling, and sewerage systems of your building are functioning and ensure routine maintenance, if necessary.
We will make sure that all maintenance cleaning and outdoor cleaning works are done (lawn mowing, snow removal, etc.).
If necessary, we will take care of accounting, conclude contracts with providers of utility services, send electricity meter readings, etc.
We will order a repairman, if necessary, on the basis of the budget agreed with the customer.
We will constantly keep in touch with the tenants to respond to any emergencies, provide moving services, etc.
Price of the real estate management service
Forus provides the facility management service to very different buildings, from huge office buildings in central Tallinn to smaller production buildings.
The price of the real estate management service largely depends on the size of the property, the number of floors, and the needs of the customer. Above all, it depends on how much responsibility you as the owner of the building would like to assign to our real estate manager.
Contact us – we will visit your real estate and find the best solution for you.
How will the Forus management reach you?
Sending an inquiry
We visit the location
Sending a quote
Signing the contract
Appointing a real estate manager from us
You are now represented by the real estate manager
Why trust Forus with the management and maintenance of your commercial real estate?
- Our real estate managers are specialists with professional certificates and more than ten years of experience in the field.
- Each customer is unique for us and we offer customised solutions which are based on your wishes and needs.
- We can involve our own highly regarded specialists in the maintenance of the technical systems or in advising you on energy efficiency.
- You can monitor all the operations performed by us in your building. This way, you will always have a good overview and it will also save time.
- Thanks to the 24/7 support from the Forus alarm response centre, any issues that occur outside of the working hours will also be dealt with.