Does your staff complain about being cold in the office or have you felt a draft coming through the window frames?
High-quality indoor climate has a significant effect on the comfort and health of the users of a building, and therefore, the productivity of employees. Contemporary sustainable and energy-efficient technologies help to make the indoor climate and environment in a building comfortable for its users and increase their well-being. Indoor climate testing provides a quick insight into the quality of the working environment.
If you would like to improve the comfort of your working environment and indoor climate, you have come to the right place. At Forus, we analyse the quality of the indoor climate in your building. For this purpose, we measure various parameters during the heating and cooling periods.
Which parameters do we measure?
- Temperature ºC
- Air quality and flow
- Air humidity
We install loggers on the premises to measure indoor climate parameters. Our tools include data loggers for temperature, relative air humidity, and CO2. They provide an excellent understanding of the efficiency of ventilation systems.
In addition, we interview the users of the building about their level of satisfaction and ask what they think of the temperature, cooling, and other such parameters as well as what they feel is lacking.
Quality of the indoor climate – how can it be improved?
Selection of materials
Why order indoor climate testing from Forus?
- We are familiar with various types of buildings. We have the experience and know-how.
- We are thorough and focus on the client – every building is unique for us.
- We always propose solutions for increasing the energy efficiency of buildings.
- These tests are also included in our energy audit and LEED certification process, or in other words, many of our services include testing the quality of indoor climate.
- We have the know-how in constructing various technical building systems. These are essential for ensuring a high-quality indoor climate.
- Our company prioritises environmental protection and sustainability.